Every Monday is affectionately referred to as Money & Metrics Monday here with Team Common Cents. It’s when we stop and take stock of our progress and make plans for the coming week. It’s also what we do for our clients on Client Time Tuesdays.
What we’re chatting about in this episode:
- The money numbers we check…and it’s more than just keeping an eye on revenue
- The money metrics that we check (and what makes them different than money numbers)
- The 3 things I want you to do
- Numbers to Grow On: The KPIs Every Business Owner Needs To Know
- Budgeting 101
- Accounts Receivable 101
- Accounts Payable 101
- Cash Flow 101
- Budget Versus Actual: How Are You Really Doing?
Remember, this is an open discussion. If you have a question that you’d like me to answer on an upcoming episode, send an email to email@example.com.