About This Episode
Tax time can be stressful for anyone but it really doesn’t have to be. As a reformed tax preparer, I have a few tips, tricks & hacks that will de-stress tax time for you, your family and your tax person (if you have one).
Mentioned in this episode:
- What to do before, during and after you do your taxes.
- My favorite thing to do – it may or may not involve wine
- Bonus tips to help you stay on track all year
Highlights of this episode:
- 00:46 Why you need to be mindful of estimated taxes
- 01:57 What to be mindful of when selling physical products (sales and use taxes)
- 02:40 What about other taxes and filing fees?
- 04:27 Who needs to prepare W2s? Who gets a 1099?
- 06:34 What simple steps you can take to get ready for tax day to make it a lot less stressful
- 10:59 What you can actually DO to not stress out