Bookkeeping can be intimidating and a bit overwhelming but it doesn’t have to be. It can (and should be) a tool that you can use to plan and scale your business… sooner than later.
In this episode, I’m giving you four quick tips to get you on board with bookkeeping. Just the basics. Afterall, we have to start with a foundation, right? RIGHT!
Mentioned in today’s episode:
- Bookkeeping basics and tips to make it less intimidating and overwhelming
- Episode 008 – The 3 Bad Money Habits That Drive Your CPA Crazy
- Leaving notes for your accountant in Xero Accounting Software
- Upcoming Webinar – The 3 Money Mistakes That Are Keeping You Stuck and Killing Your Profit
- Bookkeeping Basics – What To Do & Why You Need To Do It
- Bookkeeping Basics For Small Business Owners – Top 3 Things You Must Do
- CHECKLIST – Money Matters Checklist (Step-By-Step Bookkeeping Checklist That Let’s You Know What To Do, When To Do It and Why You Need To Do It)
Remember, this is an open discussion. If you have a question that you’d like me to answer on an upcoming episode, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Episode 009 - Bookkeeping Basics You Can't Ignore: Transcript