About This Episode
There are few things that kill momentum and cost you more money than procrastination.
Lack of planning, and lack of productivity don’t exact;y help the cause either.
I know because I admit it, I’m a recovering procrastinator.
For instance, it took me a week longer than it should have to get off my axx and batch record the podcast episodes for August (including this one).
So I guess that this episode is sort of a case study in my own attempt at getting back on track, recovering and reminding myself how to be a lot more productive and get stuff done…so that I can actually outsource a few things, spend a lot less time working and more time hanging out with my friends and family.
Tips that you can use if you’re a newbie, a side-hustler or veteran business owner.
Highlights of this episode:
- 01:38 Why procrastination wastes everything – momentum, time, and money (and what to do about it)
- 01:53 The 3 Ps – productivity, planning and procrastination
- 02:02 Why multitasking is crap and another time-waster
- 04:39 What I purchased helps me unplug and how it changed everything
- 08:29 What hobby I accidently fell in love with
- 08:45 Why being disorganized is related to procrastination
- 09:45 What the tomato (pomodoro) technique is and how it always gets me back on track
- 13:00 Confession of a serial procrastinator…
- 16:01 How multitasking, disorganization and procrastination is costing you money
- The checklist – Grab Your Free Money Matters Checklist Here
- The book – Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy
- Single Tasking Versus Multi-Tasking
- Multitasking Is Dead
- Bookkeeping Basics – What To Do & Why You Need To Do It