She’s a personal finance phenom and we talk about all things credit, including how to handle the recent (and not so recent) credit breaches that have impacted millions… maybe even you.
In this episode, we’re talking about everything from personal credit, how the breaches not only impact your personal credit but your business credit as well, and what you can do about it… to proactively protect yourself.
This is definitely an episode where you’re going to be taking a lot of notes.
Mentioned in today’s episode:
- What data points are hackers typically go after in a data breach
- How to get a copy of your credit report at least once a year for free
- What you should be looking for during your annual review of your credit report
- What is the most important factor to your credit score is (it’s probably not what you think it is)
- When, why and how you should take action if your information has indeed been compromised
- How your personal credit (or lack thereof) impacts your business
- The various levels of actions you can take to proactively protect your credit
- The data points that are important to monitor on the business side of the coin
- What steps you can take to protect your business accounts & data points
- The importance of using a credit card versus a debit card…especially when making online purchases