In this episode, I welcome Heather Clark of HomeAndOfficeDetox.com as my guest to have a conversation about decluttering your life.
Clutter can arise in various ways, shapes and forms. From the physical to the digital to the mental clutter and it can wreak havoc on your health and well-being.
Every problem has a solution so we discussed not only the roots of clutter but also a few steps and tips to begin the journey to minimize it…
Mentioned in today’s episode:
- What is clutter? What are the different types of clutter?
- How amassing clutter impacts us personally and professionally
- The cost of clutter
- What we can do to master the decluttering habit
- Tips for someone just getting started with decluttering
- BYOC (Bring Your Own Clutter) Membership
- Where you can find Heather >> her website and her Instagram: @homeandofficedetox
Remember, this is an open discussion. If you have a question that you’d like me to answer on an upcoming episode, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.