It’s day 2 of 3 day Kill The Vanity Metrics Challenge where we are focusing on the metrics that matter and help you to maximize your productivity and profitability.
Mentioned in today’s episode:
- All about Mirror Metrics… and what they heck they are
- The 3 types of metrics to focus on
- Your day 2 activity & challenge action
Don’t forget to share your progress with me on Instagram at @thecommoncents, using the hashtag #KillVanityMetricsChallenge, especially if you’re participating in the contest.
As a reminder, here are The Challenge Contest details.
How it works: simply got to Instagram, tag me (@thecommoncents) and use the hashtag (#KillVanityMetricsChallenge)…
You can earn points in one of four ways…
- 1 point for direct messaging me using the hashtag
- 2 points for commenting on the day’s challenge post & using the hashtag
- 3 points for posting a story from your profile, don’t forget to tag me and use the hashtag
- 5 points for posting on your own IG profile, don’t forget to tag me and use the hashtag
Again, the challenge contest ends Sunday, 9/22 at noon US Eastern time so that I can tally up the points. I will be announcing the winners on Monday, 9/23 at noon US Eastern time.
If you have any questions about today’s challenge task, send us an email.
We’ll be back tomorrow for Day 3.