Episode 012 – Quarter In Review: My Q2 CEO Debrief
Listen On: iTunes | Google Play | Spotify | Stitcher
Work With Common Cents
About This Episode
What is a CEO Debrief? What does a CFO really do? I’m so glad you asked!
In this episode, I run through a sampling of the questions I ask myself and my clients each and every quarter to get down to what’s working and what’s not working…so that I can help them hit and exceed their money targets.
Mentioned in this episode:
- The 12 Week Year by Moran & Lennington*
- Smart Leaders Sell by Lorimer*
- What is a CEO/CFO Debrief?
- The questions to ask yourself when looking back and doing your debrief
- The questions to ask yourself when planning your coming quarter (or year)
- The answer and action that surprised even me
- Business pruning and readjustments that I needed to make
- How to break down your goals into money goals
- Money Metrics Tracker Bundle
*Both on my Amazon reading list here
Thanks for listening…Don’t miss an episode, subscribe on: Anchor | iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher